Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Your retirement savings starts today. Individual retirement accounts (IRAs) provide exceptional tax benefits, allowing your money to grow faster — and for you to keep more of it! The earlier you start, the more comfortable retirement will be. We don't charge any setup or maintenance fees to encourage everyone to contribute to their future.
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Tax advantages to boost your balance*
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- $5,500 contribution limit per year
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*Consult a tax advisor.
Which kind of IRA works best for you? Traditional and Roth IRAs both offer distinct tax-advantages to help you save. But they work in different ways. Consult a tax advisor to determine the IRA that best suits your retirement plans.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax1
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty2
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70½
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA3
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal1
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty1
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty2
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
1Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
2Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.
3Consult a tax advisor.