Free Savings - Kasasa Saver
Effective August 21, 2018, the cap to earn high dividends on a Kasasa Saver account was raised from $25,000 to $50,000. This means that you can earn 1.00% APY* on the first $50,000 in your account when monthly cycle requirements are met!
If you have funds in a savings account earning less than 1.00% APY at other financial institutions, now is a great time to look at moving some into your Kasasa Saver account.
Saving should be easy — and it doesn't get any easier than free Kasasa Saver®. Each month, the rewards from your Kasasa® free checking are automatically transferred to your Kasasa Saver, where you can earn up to 1.00% APY*. Link it to your Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account and watch your savings grow, no effort needed.
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 0.25% APY on balances over $50,000 if qualifications are met*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards Couldn't Be Easier!
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction**
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa accounts are still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*$25 minimum opening deposit is required to open. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Kasasa Saver rate tiers are as follows: 1.00% APY applies to balances of $0-$50,000 and 0.05% APY applies to balances over $50,000 if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. ATM transactions do not count as qualifying transactions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Tunes are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
**Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic network for financial transactions in the United States. ACH processes large volumes of credit and debit transactions. ACH credit transfers include direct deposit, payroll and vendor payments. ACH direct debit transfers include consumer payments on insurance premiums, mortgage loans, and other kinds of bills. ACH is a computer-based clearing and settlement facility established to process the exchange of electronic transactions between participating depository institutions.