If you like to buy music, movies, apps, and more, Kasasa Tunes® is the free checking account for you. Each month, earn refunds up to $10 in iTunes®, Amazon.com® or Google Play™ purchases.* Plus, we'll refund your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*. Add more to your online shopping cart today — without emptying your wallet!
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Get $25 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases when you open your account*
- Earn $10 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases every month*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide, up to $25 monthly and up to $9.99 per transaction*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements with check images
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Your Rewards are a Few Banking Basics Away!
When you do easy banking activities (we call them "qualifications"), we reward you. To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction**
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Easy. Plus, if you don't qualify, don't worry — your account is still free and you can get back to earning your purchase refunds and ATM withdrawal fee refunds the very next cycle.
CheckGuard Overdraft Service
Avoid Returned Items and Extra Fees
To protect you from unexpected overdrafts, we offer CheckGuard on all Sonabank checking accounts. This service allows you to overdraw your account in order to pay for transactions, including:
- Everyday Debit Card Transactions
- Online Bill Pay Items
- ACH – Automatic Debits
- ATM Transactions
- And more
Learn more about CheckGuard.
*$25 minimum deposit is required to open. Account opening refunds of up to $25.00 and monthly refunds of up to $10.00 are available for debit card purchases from Amazon, Google Play and/or ITunes. All refunds are subject to account qualification and posting requirements. See account disclosures for complete information. ATM debit card transactions do not qualify for account qualification benefits but will apply for ATM refunds. Amazon.com is the registered trademark of Amazon, Inc. Google Play is the registered trademark of Google, Inc. and iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Amazon, Google and Apple are not participants or sponsors of this program. Member FDIC. and Kasasa Tunes are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
**Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic network for financial transactions in the United States. ACH processes large volumes of credit and debit transactions. ACH credit transfers include direct deposit, payroll and vendor payments. ACH direct debit transfers include consumer payments on insurance premiums, mortgage loans, and other kinds of bills. ACH is a computer-based clearing and settlement facility established to process the exchange of electronic transactions between participating depository institutions.