Free Checking - Kasasa Cash Back
Buy more of what you want — and get paid for it. Kasasa Cash Back® rewards you with up to $7.50 in cash back each month on everyday debit card purchases.* Unlike other cash back programs, Kasasa® doesn't restrict you to certain categories like gas or groceries. And you get nationwide ATM withdrawal fee refunds*, too. It's all in a day's work for this free checking account.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 1.50% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $500 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide, up to $25 monthly and up to $9.99 per transaction*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements with check images
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Banking Basics are All that Stand Between You and Rewards!
To qualify for your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction**
- At least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Simple. Plus, your checking account is always free — even if you don't qualify for the month. Don't worry, you can get back to earning cash back and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees the very next cycle.
Avoid Returned Items and Extra Fees
To protect you from unexpected overdrafts, we offer CheckGuard on all Sonabank checking accounts. This service allows you to overdraw your account in order to pay for transactions, including:
- Everyday Debit Card Transactions
- Online Bill Pay Items
- ACH – Automatic Debits
- ATM Transactions
- And more
*$25 minimum deposit is required to open. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close Kasasa accounts. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. Qualifying transactions must post and clear the account during the monthly qualification cycle. ATM fee reimbursements provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
**Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic network for financial transactions in the United States. ACH processes large volumes of credit and debit transactions. ACH credit transfers include direct deposit, payroll and vendor payments. ACH direct debit transfers include consumer payments on insurance premiums, mortgage loans, and other kinds of bills. ACH is a computer-based clearing and settlement facility established to process the exchange of electronic transactions between participating depository institutions.