IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR EVB DEBIT CARD HOLDERS
- Sonabank will be issuing all EVB debit card holders a new Sonabank debit card.
- You can expect to receive your new card in the mail within the next 7 to 10 business days.
- Please activate your card as soon as you receive it.
- Once your new card is activated, your old card can no longer be used.
- Your new debit card will be a chip-enabled card and will provide greater security when making purchases at a chip-enabled terminal or ATM.
- Please note your card number and PIN will not change, but your security code on the back of the card (CVV) and expiration date will.
- If you have recurring transactions debited from your current card, you will need to notify your billers.
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR ORIGINAL SONABANK CUSTOMERS
You will receive a new branded debit card upon expiration of your current card.
If you have questions please call us at 888.464.BANK (2265)