Secured Asset Based Lending (SABL)
SABL is Sonabank's proprietary Asset Based Lending system. It was built to allow your business to use its outstanding receivables as collateral for an immediate business loan. In addition, standard collateral such as real estate and inventory can also be used to further increase your borrowing ability.
- Gain real-time knowledge of your borrowing base, including:
- Current balance
- Total eligible collateral and margin (available to borrow)
- Enjoy access to the following services:
- Accounts receivable upload
- Automatic collateral assessment
- Lockbox* integration
- Discretionary borrowing and pay-down
- Superior reporting
- Simplify the lending process
- Eliminate the paperwork
- Get faster access to funds
All Sonabank business account holders will be required, due to regulatory reasons, to provide us with certain information on its Beneficial Owners.
This information must be provided on Sonabank's Beneficial Owner Form before a new account can be opened, or any changes can be made to an existing account.
*Lockbox is required for SABL clients using AR as collateral for SABL line of credit. AR is used toward repayment of the loan received via SABL line of credit.