Our sweep services link to your business checking account, so you can capitalize on every last cent. Simply set a daily minimum balance for your checking account to provide enough operating cash. Then at the close of business, excess funds are swept into an account with overnight profit potential.
- Linked to your business checking account
- Earn interest overnight, no extra effort
- Turn unused cash into returns on invested funds
- Funds are swept back to the primary account as needed
- Excess funds stay invested; continue to grow 24/7
- Optimizes your earning potential
Line of Credit Sweeps
Use a sweep account to pay down an open line of credit. Just like an investment sweep account, funds sweep to minimize your interest payments. However, if funds are needed to cover a withdrawal, they will automatically sweep from the line to cover the obligation.
- Pay down your line of credit to reduce interest payments
- Automated for your convenience
- Best for businesses with high transaction volumes
- Unlimited monthly transactions available
- Let your balances work for you, receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees
- Earnings credit can also cover the costs of treasury management services
Learn more about our Commercial Analysis checking account.