Designed for lawyers and law firms with short-term client funds, this unique IOLTA account benefits members of our community who are in need. Funds are pooled to generate interest income that is then used for state legal aid funds through the IOLTA program.
- Generate funds toward charitable civil legal services
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn interest
- Competitive interest
- Interest earned is paid to Legal Services Corporation of Virginia (LSCV)
- Free business online banking & bill pay
- Free business mobile banking
- Free e-Statements
- FDIC insured
All Sonabank business account holders will be required, due to regulatory reasons, to provide us with certain information on its Beneficial Owners.
This information must be provided on Sonabank’s Beneficial Owner Form before a new account can be opened, or any changes can be made to an existing account.
Avoid Returned Items and Extra Fees
To protect you from unexpected overdrafts, we offer CheckGuard on all Sonabank checking accounts. This service allows you to overdraw your account in order to pay for transactions, including:
- Everyday Debit Card Transactions
- Online Bill Pay Items
- ACH – Automatic Debits
- ATM Transactions
- And more
APY=Annual Percentage Yield