As a fellow local business, we know what it takes for our community businesses to thrive. Our Community Believers Non-Profit Checking provides competitive interest, plus unlimited monthly transactions. All without a monthly service fee. That way, you can put your hard-earned resources toward making an impact in our community.
- Exclusively available for non-profit organizations
- Earn competitive interest:
- 0.20% APY on balances up to $9,999
- 0.40% APY on $10,000-$74,999
- 0.50% APY on $75,000+
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited monthly transactions — no per item fees
- Acquire and accept donations remotely through our partnership with BluePay
- Free business online banking & bill pay
- Free business mobile banking
- Free e-Statements
- Free Visa® business debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Beneficial Ownership Requirements
All Sonabank business account holders will be required, due to regulatory reasons, to provide us with certain information on its Beneficial Owners.
This information must be provided on Sonabank's Beneficial Owner Form before a new account can be opened, or any changes can be made to an existing account.
CheckGuard Overdraft Service
Avoid Returned Items and Extra Fees
To protect you from unexpected overdrafts, we offer CheckGuard on all Sonabank checking accounts. This service allows you to overdraw your account in order to pay for transactions, including:
- Everyday Debit Card Transactions
- Online Bill Pay Items
- ACH – Automatic Debits
- ATM Transactions
- And more
Learn more about CheckGuard.